Sunday, November 11, 2007

Funny Story

I was having a routine conversation on phone with my friend Dina. Talking about how did our day go, what went wrong and her daily stories about her 'crush'. While talking to her there came another call on call-waiting on Dina's line.
Dina: "Sohail don't say anything I am adding my friend on conference."
Me: "hhhmmmm... ok."
Dina: "hey Christine!!"
Christine: " Hey Dina.. listen, tell me the way to this shoe shop called 'Scandals'."
Dina: oh... ho straight from the down mall, take first right, then there will be a 'Lingiri'
(Lin-Gi-Ri) shop, then take first left, and you will find 'Scandals'."
(listening to this I jump in the conversation)
Me: " Dina, isn't it Lingerie?
Dina: "Sohail I said Lin-Gi-Ri, so that you don't understand.
Christine: " I am off, you guys talk."
Dina: " Sohail you are so bad, you embarrassed me in front of my friend."
Me: " hahahahah... Lin-Gi-Ri"
Since that day Dina is called Lin-Gi-Ri by me and her friends.

No comments: