Sunday, November 18, 2007

EWS experience.

Before joining SZABIST I knew I could write well but had no confidence. I had no idea what my voice (writing) would sound like. Being a part of the EWS class I have learnt a lot, all that I couldn't learn in my past school life. I now know how to keep the reader engaged, I have hopefully discovered my voice and developed a mature style of writing. Sitting in the EWS class I always thought that English should be a subject throughout my course, and would still want English as a subject. Lastly, I would thank my teacher Bina Shah, who helped me develop my writing skills and for all the help she has provided me during the course.

1 comment:

Bina said...

Your contribution to this class has been absolutely fantastic. Any teacher would be lucky to have a student like you.