Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Where were you last night?

Where were you last night?
Being the current father of the nation is not easy, and to answer where I was last night is tough for a President of a country. But to present myself as a role model, I would not mind answering the question.
I was sitting at my work desk, lost in my own thoughts. Looking at this my wife gave me a hug from back, and her touch made me feel secure.
When asked by her what was I thinking about?With a frozen tone I replied: “love for my country”.
She then asked: “then why am I sad”?
And with a long pause, I replied: “I am not stress with my work, I am just upset. The more I try to develop my country, make it multi-cultural and cosmopolitan; my own brothers (extremist nationals) try to stop me.

3 comments:

Huma Shah said...

very nicely written, Mr. President. hehehehe :P

Sohail Salim said...

I am not stressed with my work, I am just upset. (grammar mistake)

Bina said...

haha... good job.